The holiday season is the ideal time to start up a tradition, creating memories that your loved ones will remember and re-visit year after year. Looking for some ideas? Check out these easy-to-start Christmas traditions:
- Pick out a Christmas tree at a tree farm, where you can find the perfect addition for your home and family.
- Decorate the Christmas tree together, perhaps while listening to your favorite Christmas album.
- Every year, make a new Christmas tree ornament together with the year listed somewhere on the ornament to chronicle the tradition.
- Make Christmas cookies and decorate them with various colors of frosting and sprinkles.
- Go caroling, or simply sing a song or two at home around the fire.
- Learn about how other cultures spend their Christmas season, and consider incorporating one of their traditions into your own.
- Find a way to volunteer locally, improving the Christmas of other families in your neighborhood.
- Lastly, watch your favorite holiday movie, whether it’s an animated classic like How the Grinch Stole Christmas! or something more contemporary, like Elf, and watch it every year!
And of course, to start your holiday season with a brand new car – ready to topple snowy conditions – stop by and visit us anytime at Cambridge Classic Ford.