Take a second to think about what you associate with March. Is it basketball? St. Patrick’s Day? Spring break? Weird, rainy weather? There’s a lot to March besides just all of the above, so here are some examples of fun March holidays so you and your friends have an excuse to keep celebrating all month long.
- March 9: Panic Day
- If you’re into panicking, I guess you can celebrate. If you’re not too busy panicking.
- March 11: Johnny Appleseed Day
- This traditional figure straight out of American folklore is a great reason to party.
- March 14: National Potato Chip Day
- Take some time to appreciate arguably one of the best snack foods in the world.
- March 16: Everything You Do Is Right Day
- We like this sound of this one.
- March 19: Corn Dog Day
- Even better than the last one!
- March 20: National Alien Abductions Day
- Get out your tinfoil hats.
- March 22: International Goof Off Day
- Like you need to tell us twice.
- March 26: Make Up Your Own Holiday Day
- We’re not joking. If you’ve run out of other reasons to celebrate, use this day to do your own thing. Maybe you could make it a yearly tradition.
Come celebrate any of these many fun March holidays with us here at Cambridge Classic Ford.