Here in Ohio, fall is the perfect time of year for some outdoor adventures. All across the state, communities come together for some festival fun. Here are some great fall festivals near Cambridge that you should visit.
- Barnesville Pumpkin Festival. Head to Barnesville September 24th through the 27th for this great classic fall festival. See some giant pumpkins, a classic car show, eat lots of delicious food, and so much more.
- Ohio Swiss Festival. Less than an hour away in Sugarcreek, this annual festival celebrates all things Swiss, from cheese to polka. It is considered one of the most popular outdoor festivals in the state and runs from October 2nd until the 3rd, this year.
- Atwood Area Fall Festival. Another great festival is the Atwood Area Fall Festival in Mineral City. This festival has “Something for Everyone” with food, music, crafts, displays, car shows, and so much more. It runs from October 2nd through the 4th.
- Ashtabula County Covered Bridge Festival. This festival will be held in nearby Jefferson on October 10th and 11th and celebrates the many covered bridges in our area. Pick up some official souvenirs, watch the parade, eat some food, and have some fun.
- Apple Butter Stirrin’ Festival. Held in the historic Roscoe Village in Coshocton, this festival celebrates all things autumn, with delicious food, great music, and lots of fun.
What are some of your favorite fall festivals near Cambridge?