Ford a storied history of performance and racing. Whether its Brad Keselowski giving Ford its ninth Nationwide Series win of the season or your everyday driver revving up his Mustang GT in the driveway, you don’t have to look far to see an example of Ford performance.
Today, the Detroit automaker has announced that yet another demonstration of its track-inspired vehicles will be on full display as the 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor Sport paces the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Michigan National Guard 200 this weekend.
Held at the always-fast Michigan International Speedway, the race will be the perfect opportunity for Ford to show off the first-ever EcoBoost-powered sport truck.
“Michigan International Speedway is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit, so the vehicle pacing the field also needs to be fast,” said Jamie Allison, director of Ford Racing, in press release. “The 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor, with its light-weight configuration, EcoBoost engine and launch-optimized performance, is well-suited for this job.”
The 2014 F-150 Tremor’s powerful 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine generates 365 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque, so it should have no problem setting the pace for some of the fastest trucks in the world.
Visit us today at Cambridge Classic Ford to experience the Ford F-150 and revolutionary EcoBoost technology first-hand!
Colleges are starting up all over the country. With moving day approaching, it important to make sure that you have everything loaded up and ready to go. Waiting for the day before you leave for school is not the ideal time to have to go out and pick up a last minute purchase.
The purchases you can make last minute are those apps for your smart phone. We’ve found some must-have apps that every college student should have this year. Better yet…they’re all free!!
1. Lemon Wallet – For those of us who are prone to losing things no matter how hard we try, this might be the app for you. It keeps track of any card in your wallet that you add to the system. Just in case you’re prone to losing to your phone, you might want to skip this one.
2. Duolingo – If you’re taking a language class this year, these extra lessons and tests will go a long way towards helping you pass.
3. Viber – Free texting and voice calls from any distance make this the perfect choice if you’re studying abroad.
4. AnyList – Are you living with roommates and not on your school’s meal plan? That means you’re buying groceries and you want to avoid repeat purchases. Or maybe you want to update the grocery list before your roommate goes shopping. If so, definitely download this one.
5. Chegg – You can’t pass a class without the textbooks and they are expensive! Rent them for the semester and enjoy free shipping too.
When you do manage to break away from your crazy college schedule for a trip home, remember to schedule a service for your car. It’ll be hard to get back to school if your car isn’t tuned up.