Colleges are starting up all over the country. With moving day approaching, it important to make sure that you have everything loaded up and ready to go. Waiting for the day before you leave for school is not the ideal time to have to go out and pick up a last minute purchase.
The purchases you can make last minute are those apps for your smart phone. We’ve found some must-have apps that every college student should have this year. Better yet…they’re all free!!
1. Lemon Wallet – For those of us who are prone to losing things no matter how hard we try, this might be the app for you. It keeps track of any card in your wallet that you add to the system. Just in case you’re prone to losing to your phone, you might want to skip this one.
2. Duolingo – If you’re taking a language class this year, these extra lessons and tests will go a long way towards helping you pass.
3. Viber – Free texting and voice calls from any distance make this the perfect choice if you’re studying abroad.
4. AnyList – Are you living with roommates and not on your school’s meal plan? That means you’re buying groceries and you want to avoid repeat purchases. Or maybe you want to update the grocery list before your roommate goes shopping. If so, definitely download this one.
5. Chegg – You can’t pass a class without the textbooks and they are expensive! Rent them for the semester and enjoy free shipping too.
When you do manage to break away from your crazy college schedule for a trip home, remember to schedule a service for your car. It’ll be hard to get back to school if your car isn’t tuned up.